Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Big Corgi Round Up & Holly Hills

I had to give you a peek at what Ann Richardson is up too since she retired from Directorship of the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show...she is now a Corgi Chief!!! LOL  Well actually she and her DH have been the Corgi rustlers at the local parades for quite a while and I think after all this time on the road they just might be listening to her. 





Now, Who's your Mama??!!

Yesterday, I gave you a peek inside Boughs of Holly...now we enter the mothership!  Holly Hills!

Enjoy the slide show and add this stop to your travels...
you won't be sorry!
Don't forget...tomorrow we start the 12 weekdays of Christmas Give Away so check back with the Woolie!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design made with Smilebox

13 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your slide shows. Thanks for taking the time and effort to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun, love the cart photo.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many choices and so little time, thanks for another great photo show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollyhill is only 2 miles from my home. I shop there all the time but still saw things in your pictures I've never noticed! It's my favorite quilt shop ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wouldn't I love to live close that Hollyhill! Quilt shop extraordinaire!!! Aside from all the quilty goodness... those signs are really crackin' me up! The little corgis are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that was just pure eye candy - I want it all. Do you remember the name of the quilt that has the embroidery on it - it's a Christmas one and you showed a close up of the stocking that says hope :). Thanks for the tour - dang I wish I lived closer. Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those Corgis are just the cutest things...don't tell Enzo I said that. If my kids and grandkids didn't live on the East Coast, I'd be loading up the wagon train....Westward HO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking the time to make these Smilebox's, I enjoy them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great slide shoe of Hollyhill. Do you know the name of the quilt made in primary colors? It is shown in the slide right after the clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I'm confused...one of these shops use to be an antique shop and the other is a quilt shop...now they are both quilt shops? Regardless...lucky YOU!! Both are beautiful!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous slide show--hope I get to visit that shop some day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a visit to both shops on my Bucket List. Thank you for sharing pictures, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that shop. you are so lucky to have a place like that sells wool.

    ReplyDelete