Monday, December 2, 2013

Taking A Moment...

I just wanted to take one more moment to be grateful.  Like you, my life has it's ups and downs...it's backwards and forwards...it's tears and frustrations but IF this is the life I get with these people...this one time...I am always going to look and embrace the sliver lining.  It take practice to drink from the cup half full but one can make the choice.  I can 100% guarantee drinking from the cup half full tastes better!

As we walked around downtown HH discovered our reflection!


Enzo and the little guy are watching the street below for MaMa!!!  Little guy is the sweetest...no complaining, no crying...but about 8 hours into the day and he knows that his mama is should be here soon and he will say, mama...at least 100 times with a question mark at the end.

Just a short slide show of family time, shopping and the trip home which was spectacular!  We were going to stay another day or two but the forecast predicted a nice amount of snow on the pass and since we were still driving the loaner car without snow tires we thought it was safer to head back home...which meant we got to see the Christmas Parade in Sisters!  This week is going to be filled with fun...I have some wonderful slide shows to share and guess what????  The Christmas Give Away starts on Thursday!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow

7 comments:

  1. We also left early to come home. What a dud of a storm. I'm not believing anything anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading that grateful people, live longer, sleep better, are happier, etc. I try not to waste my time on anger or things I cannot control, just wastes my energy and makes me sick, so not worth it;) Nicholas is here today and fussy, but when he is happy, he brings me joy and now he is napping so nice quiet time for me and that is what I am grateful for.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time with family and shopping!

    I'm glad to hear you had a safe drive back and forth. That makes the time away even better. Hope you had fun at the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is so sweet, watching for mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you were right around the corner from us, Anna! We are in Portland this week!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cup half full is way better!!

    ReplyDelete