Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Boughs of Holly

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend HH wanted to have lunch in West Linn...which meant a stop at Holly Hills!  But, little did I know that I was going to be able to shop at Bough of Holly!!!  If you have never had the opportunity to visit Holly Hills it is an amazing quilt store and across the street is Boughs of Holly, the holiday shop created and staged by none other than Brian who is co-owner of Holly Hills along with his mom, Jan.  Both of these owners have a way of seeing the quilt and home decor world in a way that...just makes you want to move in and live there!!!  

The Boughs of Holly was filled with everything Christmas...dozens of lines of Christmas fabric along with holiday decor that would make anyone's home stunning.  If you get a chance it is a must see kind of store...if you can't visit in person and see something in the slide show you MUST have you can call (503) 607-0600.  


I hope you enjoy the slide show as much as I enjoyed shopping at Boughs of Holly.  Tomorrow...Holly Hills!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital slideshow

7 comments:

  1. Fun. I hope to get in there on Friday as I have the day off and will be going to Cathy's sale as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slideshow. Thank you, it is just lovely. Too bad Colorado is so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place to visit, Christmas and quilting, perfect combination, lol. We had a year round Christmas shop with theme rooms, but closed, the two big prim stores, closed, miss the shops like that.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lovely visit at the shop. What great items they have to share. I'll have to visit them again next time I go to Portland.

    Stay warm with this cold snap we've got going in the west.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I so want to be there sometime during the holidays - as you know I was blown away last spring - I imagine I would be sitting there drooling at everything in a stammer. Thanks for the peep show :)
    Hugs - karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a slide show! I saw only 33 things I wanted (there were 33 slides)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo box, loved the displays!

    ReplyDelete