Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blessings to You All

Today,  I wanted you all to know how very grateful I am for taking the time to read my ramblings...to accompany me on this journey of living and quilting.  I have appreciated all of you, those who silently read regularly (Google keeps track of the number of reads a month). those of you leave me comments, suggestions, sharing...and for those who have shared their quilts on the flicker site!  You are ALL very important to my quilting life and I have learned so much from you!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, travel safely and hug your loved ones. I'm taking the rest of the week off and I'll see you back here Monday...oh and have a safe Black Friday...of course in true Oregon Style Black Friday is also the day of the Civil War Game between the Ducks and Beavers...should be a crazy day on the roads!


A little bit of sharing...one of the latest I received from Linda of the Talking Crow.  I am especially thankful to her because I have not had to learn another craft...nor have another pile of UFO's (I'm talking about you Fabric Stalkers who are now needle punchers)...I can just go to her site and enjoy myself, :)


6 comments:

  1. Anna, Ditto!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for having you as a friend and even though we live miles away, you are always in my heart.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment in the poster you shared. Enjoy your thanksgiving with family and friends and may all the mountain passes you cross be smooth sailing .

    Congratulations on your piece being posted on Sue Spargo's blog from your class with Tonye Phillips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I love the wood craft, and that punch is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anna for being the great stitching enthusiast that you are and most of all for sharing it all with us in your most wonderful way. Happy happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a wonderful day filled with love!

      Delete