Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Woo Woo Woolies!!!

Yesterday it was a small group at Woolies.  And the conversation was so satisfying because I was with my Woolies!!!  Talking quilt!!!  And. about a whole lot of other important stuff...including what socks some of us chose to wear to Woolie Group.  

Marilyn, birthday girl had her cowgirl socks on...

I chose to wear my Halloween socks...and no my pants are not that short...I pulled them up, lol

...and Claudine's are covered in cupcakes!  The rest of the girls refused to have their socks or feet photographed...you know, some quilters are shy about their little piggies, lol.  

The birthday girl was working on her latest pillow...so cute!


both of these quilts are Mary from Madras's latest creations...she is one busy quilter!


A new Woolie created this piece in honor of her horse...although she said her horse doesn't usually wear red shoes.

With all the running around I have been doing I missed the First Friday at QuiltWorks so I took a few photos of the Featured Quilters work.  Jan Tetzlaff, a Bend resident is the Featured Quilter.  You are going to enjoy the variety of techniques she has used in her creations.  Today I plan of prepping a new project...how about you?
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

7 comments:

  1. Fun appliques and socks, lol. I used to wear fun ones, but now I wear thick, soft white ones. Love the kitty quilt, I do have that pattern and I like the fabrics she used.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought y'all were going wading, pulling up your pant legs, teasing, I love those socks, esp. the cowgirl ones. enjoyed the smile box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun day! Cute socks...it,s that time again to wear socks. Takes me a while to get used to them! LOL. Love that pillow. It will be very cute. Did you notice I have a new blog? Be sure to change your following info if not! Thanks! I've been so busy, it's good to get back in touch through blogville

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to go visiting, via your blog! Do you happen to know...the pattern maker / name of pattern of the angel cats quilt?
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't but I will ask her and post it here when I find out!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Woolie Girl! Even though I live smack dab in the middle of quilting, baking, scrapbooking, doll making, rug hooking, etc. etc. country, I appreciate your efforts to "name that tune," and "name that pattern," too. Sending you sunny days, Crazy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern came from a book my Jan Patek called Pinecones and Hollyberries. Have fun!!

      Delete