Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm a Preppy!

I love this cartoon...after all, in my quest for health I am trying to eat more fruits and veggies...and buy local, lol.  Which means that being in the middle of snow country the choices are changing.  


I haven't had much time the last couple of day for sewing.  HH and I have been working which meant full days in the big town of Bend.  But, we made time for Shingles shots for both of us and a flu shot for HH. I hope you will protect yourself also!  Don't want any down time to infringe on our sewing time.  

I have been a "Preppy" lately...with little snippets of time I have been prepping some wool projects. I did get a UFO done for October...just in the nick of time!  It is a candle mat from Primitive Gatherings.  Now on to the November UFO!!!


Enjoy Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. Anna, your mat is lovely. I like it by your sewing machine. A bit larger and they would be cute as placemats for your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they had shots for shingles, seems a lot of people have been getting them lately. Love your snowman mat, I have a similar one, on my to do list.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be the season...I just got my flu shot yesterday. Glad you reminded folks about the shingles shot as shingles is something you don't want! How about adding the pneumonia shot (it's a one time only) as long as your taking care of business?! Oh! And ladies don't forget that annual mammogram!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never gotten a flu shot, but I am going to get the shingles shot. I keep forgetting when I go into town to do it! Love your mat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cartoon and I love the matt!
    i think from reading this blog, that I knew you were preppy even without reading the title of the post! good for you getting things under way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, cute cartoon, your matt is really nice, love the snow ball!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am enjoying my snowballs!

      Delete