Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Count Down to Halloween



I wanted to share some photos I took at my friend Robin's house...because she is a Halloween Freak!  Everyone has a friend who brings the child out in them and Robin is my muse when it comes to enjoying the holidays.  Years ago, when we had just moved to town...early in our friendship, our families had Thanksgiving together. When I saw that she had put green sprinkles on her cornbread, to decorate it..I knew, this person was going to bring lots of fun to my life. 

Although the kids are grown and flown the nest and it is her, one dog, the chickens, 2 birds and several fish living at home she still decks her house out for Halloween.  When I stayed over night this week I had a Jack 'o Lantern night light! LOL  Enjoy Robin's home and quilts!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow personalized with Smilebox

8 comments:

  1. Her decorations and home are fun and beautiful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a fun friend there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I can only imagine what her house looks like at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can't be you when I grow up, can I be Robin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Wonderful decorations and I love her sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this holiday too and long for some of Robin's great décor...nice house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute decorations! Love the way she hung a quilt on the step area of the hearth! Very creative! Also, I love that scarecrow jack o lantern guy in one of the first pics...very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin is my kind of gal! What a fun and beautiful home! I can just imagine how much fun the two of you have!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete