Thursday, September 19, 2013

TT (Thoughtful Thursday)

Much to be grateful for in life and these photos that HH took at the Farmers Market really are wonderful...and reflect the bounty of Oregon!





These wonderful pumpkins were at Twigs which is the home decor and garden shop that is part of the Stitchin' Post...Fall is coming!!!


Joyce and I had a wonderful afternoon stitching together at the Stitchin' Post and we were joined by Kathy!  Our group is growing...and I know when we can meet regularly in the new year maybe it will continue to grow.  Several people stopped by just to chat, laugh and share.  I couldn't help taking a photo of Joyce's pincushion...that is a real twig in the pear!


...and she brought a great WW cookbook magazine, yummy recipes inside!  I have been struggling but continue to hang in there, it doesn't help that I am in and out of my life for the next month except for weigh in day!!!  just RUDE!  I do love my Sisters WW meetings and feel supported in my challenges.


I worked on the 5th block of Snow Days...only one more to stitch and then the blocks go together!  I may have this one done before the snow flies!


Kathy was plugging along with our Kathy Schmitz stitchery of the month program.  I have this one prepped but haven't started stitching.  One of the great things about the Wednesday Sit & Stitch is that you can work on whatever you need and want to!  


Hope you have a time to fit in some stitching today...I know I want too! I love that nip in the air and my fellow stitchers have already started decorating their homes for Fall.  For me I have much ahead of me including meeting a group of stitchers who have invited me to check them out!  I am hoping to get there by the November meeting. Next month, June Jaeger is speaking at the guild meeting and it is only a week before the Fabric Stalkers leave for their Fall beach retreat!...I am sooooo freakin' excited to actually be trapped at a beach house with my sewing machine who hasn't been speaking to me lately as punishment for ignoring her.  I have an idea that I want to talk about tomorrow so I hope you stop on by and know that I love hearing from you all!
 
...and we are counting down to the Give Away!!! Don't miss being one of 2 winners.  please be a registered follower of the blog, leave a comment on the Give Away post and if you are a no reply blogger you will have 2 days to contact me or we redraw...so check back!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having lots of fun! Thanks for sharing..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure don't let any moss grown under your feet. A quilting get away at a beach sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. If the Kathy is the same lady I met in July at your house, PLEASE, tell her hello from me.! I really enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her.

    Fall...yes...fall..I need to get some things decorated this year....uhm...YEAH...Right! LOL

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your beach retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to quilt their with all of you, so much fun and wonderful projects.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered and am a follower by e mail and hemoglobin but didn't say so in my comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willamette Valley veggies can't be beat! We are truly blessed with our paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pumpkins are so neat. I love visiting our farmer's market.

    ReplyDelete