Friday, September 27, 2013

The Christmas Goose is Loose in Vegas

I have always been a Cirque Du Soleil fan...it really is a visual feast of entertainment.  When I first heard of the Beatles Love Cirque Du Soleil show I knew someday I would go to Vegas and see it for myself.  The music was...afterall...so much a part of our lives.  The dance, aerial ballet and music were everything I dreamed they would be...the big screen in the background also showed original photos and film shots of the Beatles with actual recordings of their voices in practice sessions.  


While conversing about the surreal lifestyle of Las Vegas we realized we wouldn't be coming back for a looooong time...it really is a culture shock for a couple from the middle of Oregon.  So, we decided we'd also see the Michael Jackson One Cirque Du Soleil which is rated the #1 Vegas Show.  And let me tell you...this show...was worth the trip to Vegas!  I wasn't a huge Michael Jackson fan but by far this show was spectacular!


The third shop of the Quilt Tours of Las Vegas we visited The Christmas Goose.  What a wonderful shop...so charming and filled with Woolie goodness.  Sunshine, an inhouse designer was available and boy is she ever talented!  We definitely will be seeing more of her in our quilting future!  Enjoy the slide show...see you back on Monday for one more slide show of Vegas!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. Your Vegas trip sounds fantastic.......this shop was full of so many styles and creativity. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt shop! Boy, could I make a dent in my credit card with them - love those dolls too. Your trip does sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite slideshow that you've posted. What a fabulous shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I need to go back to this shop!! You had me with the first picture!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always had a tough time while in Vegas, NOT a gambler! So...knowing that there are several quilt shops will help if I find myself there again. (My guy likes the gambling thing...!) Lucky you to see TWO Cirque shows! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gone to the quilt shops the past few trips I made to Las Vegas, I think I need another trip.

    ReplyDelete