Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MOJO's Back...Alleluia!

Both Anne and I are breathing a sigh of relief that our mojo is back and we are not only making our way through projects...but, we are finding projects we totally forgot about, LOL.  

Yesterday the MG's met and the stitching was at full speed.  One of the gal's is working on the Kathy Schmitz BOM's...she is way ahead of me...but I continue to plug forward.  Sonja is moving through her projects the same way I am...getting the stitching done but has yet to do the pieced borders. :)


You have got to check out the buttons at JoAnn's...I thought these were adorable!


In the mail arrived my fat quarter pack of the Primitive Gatherings Snowbound from my personal fabric pusher, I mean friend Karen.


I NEEDED (lol) the fabric so I could make this wallhanging.  I love it!


The amazing part is the fabric was packed in the box with a bunch of plastic bags that look like this one!  They are so freakin' cute I smoothed them all out and am going to use them as gift bags!  They must be the shopping bags that Karen will be using when she launches her online store.



Here is a short slide show of what some of the MG's are up too!  Today I head out to Bend for Woolie's at QuiltWorks.  Gotta check out the latest gallery show!  Have a great day and see ya tomorrow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Love the table topper...two of my favorite things!

    Glad your mojo is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GlAD YOU ARE UP TO SPEED AGAIN. HAPPY SEWING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mojo Madness!!! I'm there as well. Prepped 11 kits for a Bee I'm involved in and made a cute wool needle case (for a fund raising boutique), completed a Bee block for someone else and am going to complete a pillow case tonight for an exchange tomorrow. Motivated Mojo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several of Kathy's stitchery patterns. Haven't done any yet. Love the new fabric bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pattern by PG! And yes, those bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete