Friday, August 23, 2013

OHMMMMMM....

After my emotional upheaval over the number of UFOs, WIPs and PIGs I decided to suck it up and move on...we all have these moments...and this one may help me when I hit the Buggy Barn shop and show tomorrow.  Maybe, just maybe...I won't buy a thing, ROFLOL...I crack myself up!  I will be bringing back some wonderful photos to share with you.  In the meantime...


I decided one way to keep a stiff upper lip was to chip away at one of my UFO's.  This one in particular is vexing...since Anne, Sandy and our friends across the northern boarders have all finished theirs!  This book in no longer is print but it is filled with wonderful projects and you can still find them used online.


this is the quilt we all worked on in 2012...of course my neighborhood was hit by the economic bubble and construction stopped for a while...but the economy has picked up and real estate is a hot commodity once again.


Here is my neighborhood.  I made mine one row shorter so it would fit a particular wall.  And, I naturally wanted to use wool in my borders.  I decided since I will be working on it while camping that I would just prep one border at a time so as to not lose any leaves along the way.  I am liking it already!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  See ya back here on Monday and don't forget the Give Away.  Leave a comment and would love if you would be a registered follower of the Woolie Blog.  We'll see who the dog dish coughs up on Tuesday!

Enzo can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun! Enjoy the quilt show as next year, I will be there! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt came out beautifully and love the border on it. If you go to the buggy barn show and don't buy anything, you would be in a coma, haha.
    Love Enzo's pose, he makes me smile:)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! I had planned to sew along with y'all but never even got started on home construction! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your neighborhood is going to be beautiful when done.

    Have a great weekend and enjoy the Buggy Barn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love those house blocks, I think I'd like a smaller version for a runner, maybe one of my home town, really simplified. Probably only will take me 3 or 5 years to get done. Teasing, I love the leaves.
    Woe Enzo, I am impressed: Enzorobics, he's headed for fame on the exercise channel (is there such a thing? I have not watched TV in years so I honestly don't know!) Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. speaking of the Keep Calm sign ... whilst BROWSING through the new halloween stuff at JoAnns today, i saw two signs that i think you would like - 1) Embalm and Carrion and b) Embalm and Scary On ... bwah ha ha ha!!!

    did you teach Enzo modesty, or was that just a lucky shot?!? i love that dog!!!

    ReplyDelete