Thursday, August 29, 2013

Camping the Quilting Bee Way!

Camping is fun...camping with friends is wonderful.  Robin and I are early risers, sitting, talking, wonderful cup of coffee while the sun comes up...wow.


This was a funny site!  some campers were changing sites and decided to just carry their tent to the new space.


...and you know what, run out of coffee creamer...whipped cream is a perfect substitute!


Disclosure #2...The Quilting Bee  They had lots of cute buttons and I am a button freak.  This shop was great.  Lots of inventory, a wide cross section, both modern and primitive...packed in a way that made you want to shop!


Enjoy the slide show and if you are ever in the Spokane Valley The Quilting Bee is worth the stop!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow

8 comments:

  1. That probably was easier than taking it down, lol.
    Wish I could go to that show, maybe someday. I am picking out patterns from my books for some fall pieces, so i can get started on those today.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shop!! Something for everyone!! :o))
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bee themed motifs they have in the shop. The shop is so large and has wonderful fabrics. Great pictures nice again Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of inspiring ideas there. Once again, a great job of photographing all the pretties! I am drooling over some of those fabrics. Of course, a quick trip to my garage has reminded me that I have lots of inspiration out there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the "Count Your Blessings" piece and also a basket quilt that is on the wall. I enjoyed your Smile Box pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! And a great store too! I would say you are camping in luxury style if you have whipped cream in your coffee! I do believe that's called Glamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to your blog and follow on Blog Lovin'. I thoroughly enjoy your slide shows and all the quilty goodness you photograph. Thanks! You are lucky to have some many quilt shops nearby and so much inspiration in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're taking the camper and heading to the cool mountains of Colorado in a couple of weeks - can't wait! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete