Friday, August 16, 2013

2 Dogs, A Winner & A Quilt Show

2 Dogs, A Winner & A Quilt Show...sounds like the title of a quirky independent film! lol  Yesterday I was invited to lunch with a couple of girlfriends.  I hadn't seen one of them...like in forever!  Robin fixed an awesome lunch and we picked the brain of the other until she squealed!  You know...the kind of interrogation you only see on the spy movies...Tell me, what have you been up too?  What's going on with your job? What about your pregnant DIL? Is your dad doing ok?  What happened to your sewing machine? Oh yeah, what about your DH?  How many quilts have you made?  Do you want to be buried or cremated?  (oh yeah that was one of the questions....I have strange friends) Tell us or we'll string you up by some pearl cotton!!!!  AHHHH, I feel totally caught up and satisfied with all the answers I got.
 
Then we had to take a look at Robin's latest project.  Brimster created at the Quilters Affair class with June Jaeger.  Didn't he turn out fantastic!

 
A little different than the last dog she created!  He's cute too!

And...the winner is...Sandy who said, "Very pretty panel.  Thanks for the chance to win it. Yes, Christmas is coming, and faster than I imagine.  Email me your mailing address and I'll send it out on Monday.

This is the last segment of the MT. Bachelor Quilt Guild Show.  I hope you enjoyed viewing the creative work that is created by these guild members.  See you back here on Monday...and, have I ever got another Give Away for you, sponsored by Sew Many Quilts and a fantastic slide show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a slideshow design

7 comments:

  1. Congrat's to Sandy!~ I was sooo close! LOL

    Love the dogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog, your groups always do the most beautiful quilts.
    I am having a cooking marathon so everything will be done for tomorrow and i can paddle all day and not worry about dinner;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem, where is the other dog picture??? Enzo????

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog quilt is wonderfully well done!

    Looking forward to Enzo . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo...thanks Anna. I will get to work on that beauty and try to have it finished by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dog quilt is great and LOVE that basket quilt!! Sandy is a friend of mine and is over the moon with winning the panel! Thanks Anna!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sandy!
    I think the older we get the more we talk about funeral or cremation, just seems to go with the age thing.
    Have a great Sunday!
    Love her creations, the first is fabulous, and the second very appealing!

    ReplyDelete