Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yesterday...Hump Day of Quilters Affair Week

Each day of Quilt Show week the population grows in Sisters...and in fact all of Central Oregon.  I spent yesterday running errands with HH and our eldest who was visiting and traffic was wild.  No time for sewing...no time for fabric shopping...but, when I was in the parking lot of the grocery store I knew that there were quilters every where.  


Although yesterday was a bust when it came to playing in the Sewing Command Center (SCC) (doesn't that sound official) I did get some awfully cute stuff in the mail!  2 pinkeeps! 


Aren't they adorable!


Today I am heading over to the Fair Grounds and check out the Quilt Expo so I should have an interesting slide show tomorrow.  And...I am working on apron #3.  I need to have 4 made by Friday evening...will she...or won't she???

7 comments:

  1. Your pinkeeps are beautiful! Did someone make them for you or did you just purchase them? Lucky you no matter what! I have confidence in your ability to finish those aprons in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are really jumping out there. Summers can get like that I guess. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful punch needle pieces.
    Love the license, fun one to have.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have it done and love the pin keeps...have fun...can't wait to be there Saturday. Cathy says its going good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL~ she will! The punch needle pin keeps are sure keepers! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful week of eye candy. Love the pin keeps.

    ReplyDelete