Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Quilt Shack, Sisters Oregon!!!

Before I started talking about the Quilt Shack I first want to share a couple of things...first, Enzo's dog shower is done!  And I think he is none to happy about it!  Least you think we are crazy it also doubles as a place to hang our wet clothes or those that we don't want to use the dryer with.  As for Enzo, he is just going to have to get used to it! LOL


In the mail came my order from Raggedy Old Annies!  I just love her...after all being an Annie myself there was no way I was passing up having some come live with me.  I have a nurse Annie and an Americana Annie on their way home!


Has the Sisters Quilt Show activities and shopping ever expanded!  Located on E. Cascade Ave. at the opposite end of town from the The Stitchin' Post is the newly opened for the summer only The Quilt Shack!  Rhonda, owner of the Quilt Shack in Prineville has come to Sisters for the summer!  Enjoy the slide show and if you see anything be sure to contact her via her website...and if you are visiting the quilt show stop on by!


Enjoy the slide show! And don't forget the Give Away! leave a comment on the link you are interested and if you would be so kind to register as a follower.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Poor Enzo, lol. Love the shower though, nice space for a wet room.
    Do you collect annies? I have a pattern I wanted to try, an ugly one, love the ugly dolls, lol. Want to try it, so maybe I know what to give you for a gift;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Autumn & Halloween are my favorite times of the year, I'd sure love to win the pattern for the Witches Hat pincushion. Oh, and did I ever tell you how much I love pincushions too?
    Louise from the Woolies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Quilt Shack looks wonderful! Here's hoping it's successful enough so that she'll come back and do it again every year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete