Monday, July 8, 2013

Quilter's Affair and a WEEK of FUN!!!!

I don't know how I will keep up with all the news I have to share but I will give the 'ol quilter's try, lol.  Today I start my class with June Jaeger!  Robin and I are taking the Best Friends class and the photo below is the one I will be using...Yes, I am the most handsome dog in the world...deer fear me....


...except this one, who is too stupid to know that he should fear a dog so handsome as I! (must be blind)


Last Friday HH and I had such a wonderful evening.  One of the Fabric Stalkers invited not only the group and their supporters but, old friends and doctors we worked with back in the day...what a treat!  To catch up on the years.  The highlight of course was our Lindsey...who is our youngest Fabric Stalker living in the Midwest ..came out for Quilt Show week and brought her beau for all of us to inspect!  Well, we approve.  Dan fit right in!!  Since I was in Bend on a First Friday Robin and I ran over to QuiltWorks to take a look at the Gallery Display.  What a treat!  The group display was about Celebration and the featured quilter was Donna Cherry, designer extraordinaire!  Enjoy the slideshow...there will be many more to come!  And, wish me luck back in school!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome in her hat, love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enzo is a handsome fella...glad I met him but still am fretting about touching his ears - which he did not like. I am sorry Enzo....but I am glad you still let me pet you.

    When were you at FF? I got there at 5:ish...so must have missed you...HOWEVER...thank you for spending some time with me yesterday...that was A LOT OF FUN. I know..I know...I need to shop in Sisters more and visit the shops. LOL.

    Enjoy the week and I will see you Saturday morning bright and early.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of Enzo expressed in fabric will be a time piece, something you can treasure forever! Many techniques will be fun to explore while creating it. And to do it with a friend...couldn't get much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a character you darling Enzo is!!!
    Thank you for such fabulous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great slide show, and I love the picture of Enzo that you chose! (I'd have to pick my big brown and white cat, although the little grey one is working her way up too! Glad I don't have to choose!) Lots of neat star spangled quilts, and Donna Cherry's work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see Enzo's quilt!! I think that that pic captures him nicely!
    P

    ReplyDelete