Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BJ's July BOM in June!

As you can well imagine Quilt Show week throws a tizzy into the quilting schedule at large.  Thus the July BJ's BOM meeting happened on the last Saturday of June.  I hustled and got my blocks done in time and was shocked at how huge they were.  Makes me really curious about the final product.  Aren't they wonderful!


And, least you think I am slacking I was able to finish a June UFO!  The pattern is called Fire Escape and, I chose Fall fabrics.  I made this for a former co-worker who is facing one of the most challenging health issues.


Enjoy the slide show and don't forget the Give Away by clicking on the link!  Today I am working at the Quilt Show office helping with the mountain of quilts that are arriving for show day!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful and the calming colors are perfect for your friend.
    I really like the funky flowers quilt, nice idea for my daughter.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute..have fun today...I love the quilt in picture #8. See you at First Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Fire Escape! Have a great quilt week. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your slide shows.. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful quilt week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good show n' tell there--looks like a really good group of enthusiastic quilters! Of course, I don't really need more inspiration--just lots of perspiration to get some things finished! Well, I did finish two shawls in June, so I guess that counts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your BOM blocks look very well made. The points and every part look good.

    ReplyDelete