Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013 Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Part 2

I am totally in "quilt heaven!"  All the beautiful inspiration 24/7 has made me just want to hole up in my sewing room and create!  It's like the saturation of this past week has made every one of my senses sing.  These beautiful sunflowers that Michelle brought over on quilt show morning...say...quilt to me!


The boys (HH & Enzo) came back from camping in the high desert and the Enzo shower is now open for business!  There was a pound of dirt and made this shower concept the best idea, lol.


I hope you enjoy Part 2 of the Quilt Week slide show.  I, of course would like a little grace for my photographic challenge.  Due to the crowds at the show I had to take shots at an angle, with heads, hands and bodies in the way...but hey...that is what a quilt show is all about!  The show is definitely a MUST experience event.  There is truly something for every quilters and I look forward to sharing the experience with you.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free picture slideshow

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the great tour, for those of us who couldn't go. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so inspiring--just like being there! Those are the kind of pictures I usually take. Saw several very inspiring ideas and now I need to get off the computer and out to the sewing room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like them. Yes, Sunflowers always make me think of quilts - in fact I sketched out a pattern with them and a few other things that I may try to make and print - for wool patterns. ;o) Enzo is saying....uhm.....mom...no pics...I am in the shower! Hello???!!!

    It was so fun having breakfast at your house. I enjoyed talking to your sister and her friends from Napa and your neighbor, Kathleen.

    Sandy re-introduced herself to me when she came to the vendor mall and we talked some.

    Thank you again for the breakfast. :o)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use some more of that inspiration, been a long hot month and haven't gotten much done. Hopefully I can have a fun vacation with my family next week, and my daughter doesn't destroy my house or kill my kitties, then I can come home and get back into the swing of things.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job of taking us along. Thanks. So much color, so much variety, so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Kirsten's quilts and quilting. She has such amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks soo much for posting so many nice pics of the show! I loved browsing thru them and have shared your website with my quilting friends so they could enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is always something around a corner or a street you don't go down. Thanks for sharing some of the sights I missed.

    It was great chatting with Michelle and Kathy at the quilt expo.

    ReplyDelete