Monday, June 24, 2013

Parsonage Village Vineyard, Carmel Valley & Quilts!

Yesterday was filled with water...I mean it poured!  I got up early before it started really pouring so Enzo and I could hit the streets.  I have been working with him and now he can run along side my bike.  It is so much fun for both of us!  Luckily we got out early because by mid-day...it was floating time, lol.  With the downpour all I could think about was our time with Mary Ellen and Bill at their winery.  What a slice of heaven in Carmel Valley!  What was amazing is HH's dad lived just a couple of roads over about 40 years ago.  We drove through the gate and traveled up the hills to arrive at Parsonage Village Vineyard.



Yes, Bill and Mary Ellen are working hard at living the good life!


Now here are some instructions about this slide show...first, grab something to drink.  Second, I have set it at a slower pace to allow more detailed viewing, at least 6 seconds a slide but if you want to stop the slide show you can by clicking a button at the bottom.  Third, please click the button at the bottom that enlarges the viewer...you will enjoy it even more!  And now, I am please to present to you a most amazing quilter, her house, studio and quilts...Enjoy. 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free slideshow

8 comments:

  1. I want to live there,lol. I love the kitchen and her home and art is wonderful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What GORGEOUS quilts!! I think Mary Ellen should have a retreat at her beautiful home and teach how to do pictorial quilts and then, at the end of the day, she could have wine tasting - LOL! She is a very, very talented lady! Thanks so much for sharing such gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quilts, house - Thanks for the show..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Difficult to pick a favorite! Though I do really like the one with the vineyard look... has a spider web in it... and the roses that are on the side of the steps to her studio are stunning! Thanks for sharing! BTW... you and your HH "wear retirement well"...lol! You both have a "peaceful sparkle" about yourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your visit to Mary Ellen's beautiful home and winery! Her quilts are stunning, true works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a wonderful "tour"! I should have grabbed a glass of wine before I started! Truly amazing quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. S P E C T A C U L A R ! !

    What a talented lady Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, lovely memories, happy times had by all.

    ReplyDelete