Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Woolies

After 10 hours of airports and arriving home at close to 11:00 PM I got enough sleep to make it to Woolies!  QuiltWorks is starting to change it up and get ready for summer in Central Oregon.  This fabric basket is a must make!!!  I can't wait to learn this technique...this one has handles!


I also decided I needed to make this table runner for every birthday party our family has...wouldn't it be fun to put this out on party day!


Mary Ann modeled the new apron pattern QuiltWorks carries.  She made this one and it is absolutely adorable!


Yes, summer is just around the corner and that means the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show!!!


Nancy showed up in a sweater she created!!!


...and her latest wool project!  Can't you believe how adorable these blocks are!!!

Sandy is making progress on her Farm Fresh quilt!

and, she discovered this fabulous antique quilt at an estate sale...cost...lower than you can imagine!

Today...I am one with my sewing room...I hear some blocks calling my name!  How about you???

7 comments:

  1. I love those baskets, something I want to try too.
    Doc today, then a visit to see my new grandson, than come home and crash, need a rest day and an easy project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the churn dash quilt - and the bright wools. Going to try to find the farm fresh quilt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The basket is lovely the colours are great. The table runner is very festive for the birthday celebrations. I have some the grinch stole
    Christmas fabric that I plan to make into the same style of runner.

    Enjoy the day sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had all the supplies to make a basket forever! I need a kick in the pants! LOL Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spent the day with my favorite handquilters. Must complete a Bee block for fellow Eugene Modern Quilt Guild member before progressing forward with my own next project. If the weather changes (for the better!) I can be found in the garden... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to finish quilting a baby quilt, more progress tomorrow :) I need to get something done for ufo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like that birthday runner....but LOVE the basket! I'll take one of each for my birthday! LOL

    ReplyDelete