Friday, May 31, 2013

Thread Dancing Studio + The WINNER!!!!

First to announce the winner of the Primitive Gathering Primitive  Pineapple Table Mat...Mr. Random Number Generator coughed up from the dog dish...Robin C.! who said, "Anna, I've followed you for a while and really enjoy your posts.  It especially made me feel better to see all the stuff you have in your stash.  I am not alone.  Primitive Gatherings is my one weakness.  Boy do I want to visit there and see the shop.  One of these days..." Congratulations Robin!  email me your mailing address and I'll send it out on Monday.  I realized that I need to add the Primitive Gathering shop to my bucket list!!! 

Thank you to all of you for entering and I know Lisa wishes she was able to give each and every one of you a kit...but alas...one does have to pay the bills!  There will be another Give Away in the near future but, in the meantime I hope you enjoy the blog.

I had high hopes of spending day in my sewing room...but...I had a stronger desire to dig in the dirt, lol.  Although a little blustery, it was sunny with a forecast of more sunny days ahead!



Enzo loves "dig in the dirt" days because he gets to run around to his hearts content!

It has been a while since I visited a sewing studio but rest assured I have a few lined up over the next few months.  For May/June we are visiting the Thread Dancing Studio of Julia Jeans.  If you remember my March UFO on the Flicker site, it was quilted by Julia.  If you are local to Central Oregon Julia is having a 2 day Open House of her studio.  Today from 3:00 PM - 7:00PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM located at 21024 Juniperhaven off of Pettigrew Rd.  Remember parts of Reed Market are closed so you have to come down Pettigrew Rd. to reach her...but, it will be well worth it...with a gift for you and a girlfriend you bring along!  Plus there will be a drawing for discounts on quilting!

Enjoy the slideshow and we'll see you on Monday!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow

8 comments:

  1. Digging in dirt sounds like a good plan to me. Hoping to do that after work myself. Congrats to Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Robin!
    Too hot to go outside today, in the 90's and more of it tomorrow, need to be out on the bay.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the puppy sun block out? We do not need Enzo getting a sunburn....such a handsome guy laying in the sun!

    Enjoy your beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Robin!
    Enzo has it made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a day of running away to the coast it is now time to hunker down in the garden...it's one of my "happy" places too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, I sent you an email, let me know if you got it.

    Happy Sunday.

    Robin C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, I sent you an email, let me know if you got it.

    Happy Sunday.

    Robin C.

    ReplyDelete