Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Little Piggy....


...is going to market...Quilt Market!!!  And she is not going to go whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa...all the way home cause she is gonna have a blast!  But, before I go let me catch you up on what my friends and I have been up too.

First, my design wall is up and I love it.  It is bigger than the one I had before and I can get to it easier.  It is great to be able to lay out squares and step back, view and decide if I want to move blocks around.   


I prepped my first Buttermilk Basin project and decide to start with July, lol...this way I may be able to hang it up this year!!!  


Lori has got two of them prepped!


Anne is working on a Primitive Gathering banner...I have this project also  but haven't started it.  I have a lot of catching up to do!



These 2 are by Karleen.  I can't wait to do these, they are adorable!



Karleen created this cute sewing tote.  It is absolutely adorable!




I'll try to keep you posted on market...but know that there will be some slide shows when I get back!

5 comments:

  1. I like the july block, I need something like that to put on my runner, at the ends. Need to go through my books, I must have something like that in one of them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous...have a great time and share when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky YOU!!!!!! I would love to go to that!! You are going to have some serious fun!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that Quilt Market was for shop owners...? It will fun to see what the future is bringing to all of us in our local shops...You've got a good eye so can't wait until you show us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the market! My boss is going too. I might have to see if I can get her to take me to Houston one of these times--though I'd really rather go to Portland! Will have to see how this summer shapes up for traveling...

    ReplyDelete