Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sneak Peek

I can't wait to create my slideshows but in the meantime I want to share a little bit of a great time! Take a look at Missie's designs from www.Hallbrookdesigns.com...way to go Missie's! See all those heads looking at your creations!




We started the day with a dressing issue and I am not talking turkey. Karen is trying to help Kari of the Clearly Perfect Angles!




Stacy of Buttermilk Basin ...add...Karen of Farmhouse Woolens and the good times keep on rollin'




Valori Wells Kennedy looking as fresh as a Wish.




Here we are catching up with Gail Pan from Down Under.




Another highlight was being able to meet Laural from Simply Put Plus. You have got to check out her site for some wonderful projects.




At the end of the day I met a very special gal, Marie who I keep up with on Facebook and to my surprise she was shopping the market. Love her designs...but I really love her shoe collection!




Stay tuned more to follow...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. OH what fun, fun, fun
    now make sure you take pictures of some of the reproduction fabrics and fabric co booths!!!!
    LOL Hi to Anne and karen too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am sitting and stitching on my Buttermilk Basin project!! and there she is with Kari and Karen and Anne - follow all those blogs!!! How fun!! Can't wait to see what treasures come home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna! Bring on more heads to look! Yeah! Have a great time!! Sure wish I could be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Missie's new design and those balls would be so fun to have, definitely on my wish list. I would love to go to the show, but too many things to tempt me, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once more you gals are having WAY too much fun...AGAIN!!! This is over the top!! Can't wait to see what you come home with! Buy lots!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna it was so wonderful to meet you at Market. As scary as it is to be a vendor here that all melts away when I get to meet a familiar face. Have a great show.

    ReplyDelete