Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quilt Market Surprise!

One of the interesting things about the human brain is that sometimes when you meet someone...you don't recognize who they are...because you are meeting them out of context to how you know them.  And so I introduce you to Kari Carr of New Leaf Stitches.  She was the traveling companion and friend of Karen's and was attending Quilt Market for book signings and to network.  She is the blond in the photo and although she was unable to button her sweater...she is a very proficient quilter, LOL.


After spending time with her I realized that I was a follower on Facebook...oh...that is where I know her from...then she  gave Anne, Sandy and I a Clearly Perfect Angle....OMG...she is that Kari Carr, LOL.  Check out New Leaf Stitches and watch the video on how this product is used.


Fast forward to Sunday...I am back home unpacking my purchases and organizing my patterns and what do I find...my very favorite table topper pattern.  I have made this pattern several times, not only for myself but as gifts...guess what?!  Designed and offered by New Leaf Stitches!!!  What a crack up...all this time and I didn't put 2 and 2 together.  Kari, thank you for the Clearly Perfect Angle...now I can remove my masking tape strip.


I am working on more slide shows of market so stay tuned! and don't forget the Give Away! Just click on the link and leave a comment.  Please be a registered follower of the blog.

3 comments:

  1. I have rulers and should figure out what they are for, lol.
    I am trying to debate what to do today, heat is kicking up and really don't want a quilt on my lap, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a small world after all...it's a small world after all...

    ReplyDelete