Thursday, May 23, 2013

International Quilt Market, Day 2

Day number 2 was the opening of market.  This is the day where shop and online shop owners get to see what is coming down the pike for Fall.  Designers will not only push out the new but showcase their products from last year.

One of the highlights of day 2 was running into old friends, blogger friends and meeting new friends.  Stacy of Buttermilk Basin was a hoot and kept us in stitches (no pun intended).

From left to right:  Stacy (Buttermilk Basin) Anne (Cottons 'n Wool) Karen (Yellow Farmhouse) and blogless, shopless Sandy, lol

from left to right is Candace (Squash House Quilts) Karen, Anne, Me (Woolie Mammoth) and Sandy

from left to right, Karen, Anne, Me, Gail Pan (Gail Pan Designs) and Sandy.  Loved, loved, loved meeting Gail and I look forward to stitching her adorble designs!  Thanks for the chocolates, Gail!

Today's slide show will really give you a peek at market.  when you look at the photos you can stop the slide show if you need to see all the back ground product, lol.  Have fun!  And don't forget the Primitive Gatherings Give Away! Just click on this link, leave a comment and I would be happy if you registered as a follower of the Woolie blog!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Thankyou for the great Smilebox trip to Quilt Market!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the tour of quilt market. Felt like I was with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,there was so many items that i loved....thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the pictures of Primitive Gatherings?

    Thanks for a great trip through Market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all of the pictures of Buttermilk Basin's booth! I love her designs, but it seems like no one has taken any pictures of her newest ones. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, What can I say......Loved-Loved-Loved your slide show! What a Wonderful time you must have had! Thank You for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun, would love to be able to go and share the experience with you but virtual is fun too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED THE MARKET PHOTOS, FELT I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU - SO LOVE WOOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a wonderful time at market, I love to be able to attend one time.

    Lovely quilts, I recognize some from the show in Houston last year.

    What was the booth that had the free form swan quilt. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the wonderful tour of Market, felt almost like I was there, actually my husband thanks you too that I was NOT there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! How fun!! Thanks for the great photo's that took me along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great to meet you, Anna! I've been loving your slideshows from Market, too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! I just have to tell you that I think your Smilebox is outstanding! I think you have posted the BEST pictures of the Quilt Show out of any that I've seen - you should win a ribbon or something!! I've just gone to the kitchen to get a coke and I'm going through your slideshow one more time. Wonderful, wonderful pictures - thanks so much for sharing these!!!! You are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see a pattern here (pun!) -- you show us photos of inspirational projects, we purchase and they become UFOs which we finish and post on the Flicker site. :) Thanks for sharing!! I now have a list of new projects I'll never get to. :)

    ReplyDelete