Monday, May 13, 2013

# 9


I definitely live the "Happy" life...why?  It is sooooo much easier to be happy than angry, sad or PO'd.     I think if every one would read this list before leaving their house each morning the world would be more peaceful.  I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, even if you are not a mother I know you had one.  I not only enjoyed the day as a mother but, I also spend each Mother's Day reflecting not only on my own mother by my mother-in-law.  It is a day I chose to be grateful for all the mom's in my life. 

Although my kids are not local I still felt the love.  HH whipped up breakfast for Robin and I after a nice dog walk.  Then I spent the day sewing and am now caught up on my BJ's BOM!!!!  we still have boxes to unpack but sometimes you just have to take a break and enjoy the moment!

I hope your had a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the list of things happy people do differently. I'm copying it for myself and sending it to special people in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's things like that that get us through the day and give us the optimism to look forward to the next.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, spent a good part of the day sewing and loved it! Later we went over to my son and d-I-l's and had a delicious dinner. Desert was a Tiramisu (sp?) from our local Sweet Life Patisserie...YUM!

    ReplyDelete