Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Woolies

Although we had some work to do in the morning I was going to make time for my Woolies! But first, Patty needed to go for her yearly service.  I have to tell you riding Patty in 40 degree weather was like participating in the local Polar Plunge!!!  Now, she is all ready to be transported out to Sisters later this week.  

Once all the errands were done it was QuiltWorks time!  I was especially excited because I knew I was going to be purchasing the new Glamping Fabric!!!  HH agreed that I could decorate the inside of our camp trailer anyway I wanted and I thought it would be so fun to do something which was the complete opposite of our home.  It is going to be cute, cute, cute!!!  Now, I have to decide a simple quilt design for the quilts....it is going to be a very fun project.



I took some shots of what the Woolie's were up too and of some projects in the shop!  Hope you find some inspiration in the slideshow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free picture slideshow

5 comments:

  1. That is such fun fabric, I can't wait to see what you make with it. I would love to redo our tent trailer with my own fabrics, but they have special inset curtains and things, so no idea how to do that.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the same fabric at first friday, its great fabric for your trailer. Thanks for sharing the pics, its the next best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some glamping today as well. The red for a friend who lives in 32 sq ft with her husband three months of the year. I am making pillow cases! Not sure if there would be room for a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trailer is going to be just too cute--and homey! Love that glamping fabric, but it's not tempting me--my camping days are in the past! I do love that range of fabrics Anne's friend sent her, too! The tree quilt reminded me a little of the one I just hung--though mine is a good bit busier, and my trees were all free-form!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that fabric is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete