Friday, April 19, 2013

Quilt Air

Remember, yesterday was supposed to be my day...well, it almost was my day, lol.  I had to work in the morning, unpacking, laundry and then helping HH sort through some stuff at the old house.  After a trip to the Humane Society Thrift Shop to drop a couple of boxes of what one could only call..."Way to much stuff, why the heck did I buy that and I have two of those???" I headed to Sew Many Quilts and BJ's Quilt Basket to pick up my BOM's.  

I do believe the air is sweeter in a quilt shop...and, the local quilt shops are getting ready for Shop Hop!!!  After running my quilt errands I had lunch at Robin's so I could visit Bridgette (said with a French accent) and got to check what she has been up too.  Brim was excited to see me although I think he may have been hoping that Enzo was with me...not, he was hanging with HH.

On the way home I made a Costco stop...I now live in a town who's population is 2400...which means no Costco, Walmart, Safeway, or mall...it requires a little planning but, I love it!


Robin's Brim is a sweet guy who is a quilt lover...in fact, he doesn't care if they are even quilted! LOL

It's been a while since I had enough photos for a slide show...hope you enjoy the  slideshow shopping!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow design by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Love the quilts! So much inspiration! I think I need to get busy on some of mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful quilts and stitchery pieces. Sounds like you had a busy day, but at least you will get it all done and be able to relax and enjoy your new home, when it is all done.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a mother-figure to 5 chickens I think that your baby chick needs a sibling for true lasting happiness... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my husband would say, "Who needs Costco when you have a Bi-mart in Sisters." Bi-mart..the ultimate guys store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As my husband would say, "Who needs Costco when you have a Bi-mart in Sisters." Bi-mart..the ultimate guys store.

    ReplyDelete