Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jibber Jabber Saturday


If you are a Big Bang fan like I am then you will understand this photo.  HH sat down on the couch and said, "This is my spot!"  He loves to sit there and watch the weather over the mountains.

We burned the candle at both ends yesterday.  Had to run into Bend to open up Quiet River for our DIL who was coming to town to attend her nieces musical performance.  Which meant, we got some GS smooch time in!  Both HH and I worked most of the day because today I am taking some Fabric Stalker time!!!  It is Customer Appreciation weekend at the Stitchin' Post and the Stalkers are coming out to play!!!  Are any of you going to a quilt shop today???

I hope you check out the latest slideshow I added to the Woolie side panels.  It is of the 2012 Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Instructors Quilts...it's to get you excited about the 2013 show!!!  Hope to see you here...so, start planning!

1 comment:

  1. I have my favorite spot and no one can sit there, lol.
    Lucky you, wish I could go with you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete