Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm Feeling So Contented!!

This weekend the Stitchin' Post is having a variety of Customer Appreciation Events and the best part was some of the Fabric Stalkers came out to Sisters to participate and visit the Command Center!  We actually sat around my table and talked...and you know what...it was EXACTLY as I imagined it would feel like...ahhhh.

The shop was hoppin' and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I win the sewing machine they are giving away!  Karen Stone was teaching several days of classes and yesterdays was the clam shell...OMG...can you believe this quilt!


I hope you were able to attend, if not here is a little peek at what was going on...  as for HH and I, we pick up a UHaul and load the rest of the stuff in the garage... doesn't that sound like fun, lol

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. I hope you win it too. Love that funny animal quilt too, and I love how the crayons look, did she just color with regular crayons?

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to have your FS friends sitting around fulfilling your fantasy of leisure time with friends in your new house... :0)
    The Karen Stone quilt looked like a Persian Dream! Best of luck winning that machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video tour, awesome!!! We had Terrie Kygar come to our guild and give a workshop, so much fun to create with the melted crayons, and she is such a lovely person!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great day :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Coastal Cruiser - and the Polka Dot wool bag!!!!
    Can't wait to hear that you won the machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some wonderful ideas there! I may use some of my old wooden spools and wind baby rickrack on them--why of course I have both just hanging around here! How great to have friends sitting around your table!

    ReplyDelete