Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Great Day!!!

I realized yesterday that "we" needed a day of rest.  For HH, that meant picking up his motorcycle at the old house and riding it home...and just hangin'.  For me, it meant hangin' with the Material Girls.  I was so tired that I forgot a needle...and pretty much just sat and talked...but oh did it fill all the nooks and crannies of my heart.  That goes for Enzo too.  Since daddy was riding a motorcycle it meant he was riding with the mama, lol.  But, oh was he sooooo happy to be with his "quilt girls!"

I wanted to show you that he is settling in to the new house.  With the sun out and the creek full and running he is enjoying his surrounding.


oh yeah, that sun feels sooooo good.


Here is a peek at at a great idea from Judy a Woolie reader.  She made a Buttermilk Basin wool project for her friend, choosing the month that was her friends birthday month!  She permanently attached the center to the background.  I am going to remember this idea, Thanks Judy!



And now for the Material Girls, who never disappoint...enjoy the fruits of their quilting labor...and, Enzo getting some attention, lol.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of the wool project - and it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was Enzo's day, lol. He got to enjoy playing outside and being spoiled by the girls.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! The red and wool quilt top is my favorite! Enzo cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary's quilt IS spectacular -- what pattern is it?

    Also would love to know what the pattern is that Anne is working on -- gorgeous!

    And Enzo -- what a ham you are -- will he go in the creek?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you share MG's works. I am amazed at just how much those ladies accomplish...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete