Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You Asked For It!!!

How I sympathize with this woman...trying to convince one of my personalities that packing and cleaning is FUN!!!!  Isn't so easy.  I have several sides to my ever growing personality...there is the business woman (needs new clothes), the wife (more apparent now that HH is retired), the mother (not needed so much anymore), the nana (needed intermittently...more by myself than my grandsons), the chef (definitely needs her own reality show), the quilter (whining a lot these days),  the packer & mover (needs more muscles) and finally...the dog owner (Enzo is the only happy one...as long as he gets a walk!)...Sigh...I do appreciate all the encouragement I have been getting from you guys.




You asked for it and we finally got a code to the garage door.  HH took some photos, he skipped the guest rooms and the laundry room...dang...it has Enzo's bath!!!  But at least you get a good idea of what the final product will be.  Lots of little things to do but they are making progress.  The inside looks like a dust bowl but at least the wood floors, carpet and doors are hung.  Yippy Skippy!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow

21 comments:

  1. That's quite a big house! It is going to be beautiful. What type of wood is that on all of the doors? It looks really unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful Anna and I bet your so excited to be this close - won't be long and you'll be in the command center lol. Hope to see it when I'm visiting - I know a cross stitch lesson in that center :).

    Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking lovely Anna. I'm sure you are counting the days until you get to move in and start decorating. What a difference it will be with all your personal touches.

    Enjoy the experience and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking really good--the progress is remarkable! You're just fueling my resolve to get my space cleaned up so I can move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh. Now I know why I am never lonely - I'm never really alone with all of the "me's" along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Anna, this house is a dream come true! I´m absolutely overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you! Your new home is fabulous and I wish you all the best!! It looks like you have a basement/cellar too! That's the best - lots of room to store more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Anna! And you can "rent" parking (which equates to stash $$$) during the quilt show (just kidding). Love your views and so glad to hear you won't lose it with greenbelt!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy for you. Your soon to be new home is lovely and I can't wait to see it all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pics Anna! You are going to be so happy in your new surroundings. I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo! Looking good there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks wonderful!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Guacamole Batman! That is one beauty of a house. I look forward to seeing it all spiffed up in July! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......I cannot figure out why I cannot view Smile Box anymore!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The house is so beautiful, love the rooms and the wood grains. You really put in a lo to nice touches and of course I love your new sewing room.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow how exciting love all the windows in the sewing room and of course the tile is perfect! LOL
    think you need to make a quilt like it to hang on the wall in there!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh Anna,it's a beautiful home love all the wood inside and out. Enzo looks quite at home already! ;-> When do you get to move in, you must be so excited. I view out of your windows is breathtaking. WOW, congratulations! ;-> Toni Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful home. I love it....and love that stash bank...I know you will be "sew" happy their.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've got to be beyond excited!! It is beautiful!!
    Love the shot of Enzo taking a whizzzz..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your new house is marvelous. I'm glad you were standing on the front porch to give a perspective how big the house really is. I didn't see the dust in the kitchen, I was looking at your new stove. It looks like the Kitchen Aid stove I had in New Mexico and if it is you will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woohoo! Love your new home! Thanks so much for sharing! Beautiful views, windows, high ceilings, "great" great room :-), stash bank!!! Such a welcoming front entry both inside and out. Looking forward to more pics. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete