Friday, March 8, 2013

So Pooped





There are some things I just don't want to give up...my twice a week 2 hours of water exercise...but, oh am I pooped following the class.  I can't use it as an excuse because I don't have time to slow down! lol  The house is looking great and the property had been graded which meant...HH and I met with the landscaper which was a totally fun time...especially, because the landscaper and his wife were so nice and so much fun.  Besides, Enzo liked them both!  Because we have a "homeowners association" we are required to submit a landscape plan...all I know is I like dirt, plants, flowers, trees and I have never had to have a plan...me plan anything???? ROFLOL...I fear the neighborhood is going to wonder who are those people that moved in???

I did get some boxes packed and found a couple more patterns for a Give Away...I'll have to figure out when I want to do that!  I have been working on my Kathy Schmitz BOM from Sew Many Quilts...and I am very content...for today...about the process of purging, lol.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I always got tired after going swimming at the spa. When I swim at home or do outdoor exercise, I have more energy after. I am like that today, need to clean and cook and get some projects ready and I just want to sit and rest, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are burning the candle at both ends right now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Love the title! You will soon be settled in and this packing up will just be a dream. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just how that dog feels... And what is a schnibble?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will soon be moved in and settled. A lot of that stress is contributing to your tiredness. Once that is behind you you will be back up to full speed.

    ReplyDelete