Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Simply Put Plus

I was curious about the most recent Woolie follower and so did a little bit of research and found out she was the designer behind Simply Put Plus, Laural Lane.  I have always loved this particular design and it was on my list to projects to make when I first saw it in Primitive Quilts and Project magazine!  Seeing a kit for this project and the desire to shop alittle made me head over to her website and order the kit! LOL


This is the first time a website I have shopped on has shown the items in the kit...and I love it!  I think this wall hanging will be perfect in my new sewing room!


I hope to meet Laural at Quilt Market in Portland!!!  

We had our walk through with Kurt who is in charge of checking for all the imperfections that need to be fixed before we move in...our house is perfect...of course, he found things that needed to be fixed before we move in...but boy did it look perfect to us!  The landscaper and crew were working hard getting the irrigation laid and prepping the yard for planting.  We really are on count down!!!

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and the new home.. hope all goes smoothly during the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful pattern and perfect to make for you new home.
    It will be so nice when you can finally move in and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy your house is moving right along!! So exciting! Also nice of you to give a very special designer a plug! I am hoping she continues to crank out those sweet mats! I met her at the Hemet show and they don't come any nicer than Laural!...and what a booth she had at the show! My favourite by far!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quilt.....I will be heading over to order a kit myself!! Congratulations on your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting that the house is coming together! It will be so satisfying to move into a new place--with all systems go! Enjoy the experience, it definitely is one to be savored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love this, hope to see it soon in your new sewing room! I love the colors, and the house & tree look so different in the corner! Hope all goes well with the move & your fur baby loves his new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciteng . To have her as a follower and the chance to make that gorgeous quilt. What a win win for you..

    ReplyDelete