Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Postal Surprise

As you already know these days I can barely keep ahead of my own brain!  Anyhoo, I had signed up for a pinkeep exchange sponsored by Ravenwood Whimzies back in Feb?  The quilter who I was exchanging pinkeeps with had a heartbreaking loss of her dear Pebbles (wiener dog) and wasn't up to the exchange at the time.  I went ahead and made my little wool pinkeep with a drawing I made of Pebbles, personalized the pinkeep and sent it off.  Wish I could find the photo I took of the pinkeep.


Yesterday Pebble's mom's pinkeep arrived along with a bunch of goodies!  Lynn, you didn't have to do that. I totally understand the delay.


Isn't my little mouse pinkeep adorable!  sitting on her own little pincushion, holding her little spool!


I am bummed that Woolie Group got cancelled today due to a mix up in scheduling at QuiltWorks...cause you know what that means...I have to do more packing today.  I did have a nice quilty break yesterday at the MG's and have a little slide show to share with you.  Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow

7 comments:

  1. All of the applique quilts were wonderful. Such patience, talent and inspiring. I plan to do some applique - but it will be fused b/c I have no patience. (P.S. See you next week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goodies and a sweet surprise.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nifty quilts there! And how nice of your swappypal to send along the adorable mousie!

    Okay, now back to your packing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Anna - I didn't know that your swap had been delayed, but it looks like things turned out well in the end. Such a cute pinkeep from Lynn. Thanks again for joining the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the idea of putting thread on the cake plate, hmmm wonder if that would help with the diet!
    LOL
    as always fun to see what your group (s) are up to! whose Karen do I need to call her too?
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the pin keep to remember our sweet Pebbles, not that we could ever forget her. We were here for her whole life! From the moment she was born to the moment she took her last breathe! We love all of our furbabies so much,they are a big part of our lives, we do nothing that they can't go and be a part of!! It meant so much to both my hubby and me!
    Again, so sorry I was late!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete