Monday, March 4, 2013

OH, #$%^!!!!!!!!!!



Well, HH and I drove out to the new homes site and were excited to see the front porch railing in the progress of going up...but...@#$%^& they also put on all the new door hardware and the key we were given didn't work in the locks...so we couldn't go inside!!!!  So close and yet so far...there I was with my face plastered against the windows trying to see what had happened inside...drats!

So, no photos!  The outside cedar shakes had been stained and there was one guy working on the front rail...sigh.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow we'll have photos.  Now that HH is retired we can go out together anytime.  To make ourselves feel better we stopped in at the Sister's Coffee Company and then I bought myself a present.  I found this sweet sheep at the second hand store....really...who would give up this woolie!

I packed 3 more boxes and Enzo and I enjoyed a nice walk...I guess the day wasn't a total loss!


9 comments:

  1. Darn! I was looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is frustrating, we had one of those days yesterday. We picked out cabinets and then Bill realized he measured wrong, so we had to cancel the order and go back this week to do it over, errr.

    Love your sheep piece, I love hitting consignments, they have nice prim goodies for low prices so fun to check them out every do often.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't that just get your goat! So frustrating I know. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double dang, I say! I hope you get in soon, Anna!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a bummer! I love the Lucy cartoon. ;-) Hope today is better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain!! But the lamb more than makes up for it...sweet find!! Just think..you may not have stopped if you had taken the time to tour the house....see things happen for a reason!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...it coulda been worse! Could have been the day you arrived from across the states to move into your new home to find out they put the wrong color of wood floor in! I would have MUCH rather have had the wrong key to the door!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sheep....but since I can't view anything on smile box...I keep missing out on your pictures! boo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sheepie is a good reward for looking on the bright side of things! After all, soon you'll be going in and out all the time!!

    ReplyDelete