Saturday, March 16, 2013

National Quilting Day!!!

Today is National Quilting Day which means...I can't do any packing, it would be sacrilegious!  I need to be quilting!  Lucky for me Fabric Stalker Val is opening her house again to the Fabric Stalkers to come and stitch for the day.  Her DH has been gone on a photographic camping trip for 3 weeks...and just between you and me...I'll be sad when he comes home, because the weekly "stitch in's" will no longer be weekly :(  the first week I actually brought my PJ's with me and put them on at her house at 9:00 in the morning, lol.


While I am enjoying a day of quilting and HH is in a motorcycle class all day...I leave you with some of my favorite "Internet" shopping sites.


and of course there are my local stores and those are listed on the left hand side of the blog.  Have fun today and QUILT!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! Have a fabulous day, I'll be quilting all day, fun fun fun!!! My husband rides also. The project I'll be working on is a skull quilt for a raffle next weekend for one of the fellas who rides with my husband. I'll be doing some thread painting of a Harley Davidson on it too!!! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it. And I have been baking and cleaning the house all day long instead of quilting.
    Have a great weekend, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I went shopping and got a ruler to do my circles with and some floss and thread, does that count, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I celebrated by going to our "biggest" local quilt show! (Pics on my Flickr and on the blog)
    Then I came home, cleaned up the debris from sewing the tree skirt, and started sewing the blocks for another quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love that photo of those ladies and the saying with it. :)

    ReplyDelete