Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ah oh! Lucy...you're in trouble again...

Whenever HH would come home and smell something burning he would say, "ah oh, Lucy...you're in trouble again!"  Well, this time I am sorta...in trouble.  I didn't get my BJ's BOM blocks done...in fact I didn't even get into my sewing room yesterday.  I did get my pincushion mailed off to my pinkeep swap buddy,  complete some paperwork,  run some errands and miraculously got HH to go inside of Costco to check out some garage work benches.  I get one "get out of jail card" when it comes to the BOM...but I hate using it so early in the year, sigh.  It is what it is...I have no time to waste on whining about it...besides to day after the BOM meeting I am heading to one of the Fabric Stalkers homes to do a day of stitching...soooo looking forward to being my my stalkers.  

I took photos of the quilts being displayed at the  QuiltWorks First Friday Gallery Event.  Hope you enjoy the variety of quilts!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free picture slideshow


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the quilt show, lots of beautiful pieces. I have always wanted to do an irish chain, someday;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG we are 2 peas from the same pod.. Don't be so hard on yourself. You have sew much going on right now.. and even if you didn't, it would be ok to miss one self imposed deadline. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete