Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Cup Not Half Full...Totally Full!

Yesterday was a day filled with all that I love (besides HH and Enzo)!  Anne and I were asked to talk about WOOL! at the Sunriver Mountain Meadow Guild.  What a wonderful way to spend the morning...with a good friend spreading our love of wool.  Don't get me wrong, we love cotton but we realllllly love wool! lol

Here Sarah is chatting with Anne...I have to tell you the guild was so receptive to our message...Wool is Great!!! lol


Isn't Anne's Fall quilt wonderful!


I had to include this announcement for local quilters.  Ann Shaw is offering a class through Bend Parks and Rec on April 10th.  Looks like a fun quilt to make!


If the morning was perfect the afternoon was spent with the Woolie's at QuiltWorks.  As usual they had wonderful show 'n tell.  I am inspired as much as you will be!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Of course that is a wonderful topic to talk about and love the slide show pieces, the heart quilt is gorgeous.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of inspiration, indeed! I've always loved wool but since I moved to SoCal I've had to put that love on the back burner. However, I have a couple of pieces of clothing that I think I have a new use for--just need to wash/felt them and cut them up! Hmmm...now to look for a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...LOVE wool!! Evelyn's Album is stunning...and so are the rest of the projects!! Such talent!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy I missed a good Woolie show n tell! I knew you would have a good report. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, it's beautiful !
    Kiss from France

    ReplyDelete