Friday, February 22, 2013

What????



 I need this necklace!  It is the Quilter's version of the medical alert bracelet...so that when emergency personnel come to resuscitate me and see that I have fabric stuffed in my bra that...I  have a severe fabric problem and will know how to treat me.

Yesterday my brain was on overload with business decisions, I took a 2 hour water exercise class and I continued packing my sewing room...so, what did I do on my break to help with the stress...???

Visit Primitive Gathering site and order stuff.  A frame for a project I haven't even made yet.  Fabric for a project...but, the pattern in already packed!!! And, a pattern that had some sheep on it....what can I say it is a wool thing.

So, if anyone knows where I can order this necklace I need it desperately before I get on the web again...or...if I pass out while shopping...the emergency personnel will need to know where to send the fabric they find stuffed in my bra...

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. bless me father for I have sinned...it has been at least 2 weeks since my last purchase...

      Delete
  2. LOL it is so comforting to know I am not the only one with this problem..I hadn't even received my last order and I was back on the website looking to order more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I think there are alot of us who need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have given me my laugh for the day! Your too funny. But, have to say, I'm just about as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thatks to ETSY I found it for all of us fabric addicts.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/96311945/i-have-a-fabric-problem-silver-quilters?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_includes%5B0%5D=materials&ga_search_query=fabric&ga_view_type=gallery

    If you get hte chance pop over to my blog cause I just wrote something that is reminiscent of the later part of this post. Now I may be off to Etsy to buy that necklace for myslef

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anna.....you always crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL thanks for the morning giggles! Have a happy day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaHa, you are so funny.
    I was at a job lot today, they sell everything you could want at bargain prices and they had a shelf with fabrics, but mostly for home decor. Wish they had some that were softer, the prices were about 6 dollars for a few yards.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray that your EMT's are quilters. They will understand. (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the smile. I don't know quite what to say to this except that I have been there, done it, and bought the project. :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A you are too funny girlfriend! I need one of those necklaces too! Relax and enjoy your fabric...no need to stuff it in your Bra!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine would have to say fabric...and yarn...and buttons...and beads... The good thing is, there's no room in my bra for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Checking in and what do I see something I have to have you are so funny. Hugs from Maryland.

    ReplyDelete