Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What a Joyous Day!

I have to say...I just love Woolie Tuesday!  We had a blast and we did get a little stitching done!  It was Sandy and Nancy's birthday so we ate cake.  Stitching, laughing, cake and show 'n tell...makes for a perfect afternoon.  Sandy brought our quilt boards that she made for our Buttermilk Basin little quilts and we love them.

I was informed that I needed to also post the slide show I made yesterday of Prince Harry for Facebook...for those readers who don't follow Facebook.  So, there are 2 slides shows today.

Don't forget the Give Away !!!  Just click on the link, leave me a comment and we will draw a winner out of the dog dish to celebrate HH's first day of retirement on Friday!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...what a super-fun day! Prince Harry is soooo adorable - I would never get anything done with him around! And that cake????? I think I just gained 5 lbs looking at it! It looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoons with quilting friends, nothing better, unless you add an adorable puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day to spend with friends. Obviously Enzo and Prince Harry will become great friends...and cake to enjoy. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the slide show of Prince Harry and Enzo becoming friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed seeing the photos. I do have the snow wool piece from a friend, another thing to make for next christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Primce Harry is so adorable! And Enzo is being such a nice boy putting up with that baby. Good boy! So fun to bring your pets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That puppy is precious, what ishe? I love all the wool projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I have no idea what is going on with my computer but each time I click on the slide show on here and on FB, I don't get to see anything..just the "link" for the site itself and to show me that I can use this product.

    ARg....this happened after my son did something to my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute puppy! Love your projects, too!

    ReplyDelete