Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pioneer Quilts Booty

I do so love Pioneer Quilts!  It is only about 5 miles down the freeway from Holly Hills.  Whereas Holly Hills is predominately a Moda shop, Pioneer Quilts carries a variety of designers and fabrics.  I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more patterns but sheesh...they are so many cute patterns...and I have been getting more done lately due to the Flicker 2013 UFO site!!! Thank you girls!!!  I couldn't  find any Transfer Eze in town but was lucky enough that Pioneer just got a shipment in!  A bag of walnut shells with lavender...yes I am all set!...for a moment.  I have fallen off the spending wagon a "bit" but am back on...with a commitment not to purchase anything else until Spring Market...of course I have a few more packages coming in the mail...but, I swear...nothing after that!!!



you are going to enjoy this slideshow...and...if anything peeks your interest you can contact Pioneer Quilt Shop in Happy Valley, Oregon.  Don't you think it is appropriate that there is a quilt store in a place called Happy Valley!!!  Tomorrow begins the Fabric Stalkers Quiet River Retreat!!!  4 days of blissful sewing...all day in our jammies!  I should be able to knock out a couple of projects at least!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own picture slideshow

13 comments:

  1. I was driving myself nuts trying to figure out the name of the transfer paper that sticks, now I know, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love,love, the one with the birds with hearts in their centers and trees, that is soooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes hurt from seeing too much....too much good stuff in that store!!! lol

    Have fun at the retreat! Are you going to be working on UFO's or new projects, or some of each??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, I couldn't decide which one I liked best - maybe 10 best out of 30!! How can you stand it?? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your slide shows never disapoint. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT!!!?? Holly Hills is only 5 MILES away from Pioneer Quilts...sheesh!! I could have gone to HH last year...who knew?!! I LOVED Pioneer Quilts and dropped a bundle so maybe it's just as well that I didn't know this!! haha
    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I get the crushed walnut shells at a pet store, theyre considered bird litter! lol
    Take care,
    Gael

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure miss living in the NW! The best quilt shops, not too far away! Here in Indiana, there are some, but few and far between. Also, not are friendly. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A retreat sounds like such a good idea right now! Guess I'll have to wait till later this month, when I'll be going to Empty Spools at Asilomar--which will be inspiring, even if it's not relaxing! Loved your "tour" of Pioneer Quilts--lots of wonderful applique projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soo jealous. I could sure use a quilt retreat about now. Knee deep in rummage sale stuff that will not end until March. Oh well, I'll squeeze out a little sewing time on Sundays :) Have a wonderful time with the girls and we'll wait for show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun at the retreat! How do these shops have so many samples all completed? They must have a room of elves working 24/7!!

    ReplyDelete