Saturday, February 23, 2013

Little Boxes

Thank you to the Sisterhood of the Fabric Problem I ordered my necklace!  I am somewhat relieved that now if I collapse in a quilt store that the Paramedics will have my fabric type and instructions engraved on the back!



Enzo and I continued to work on my sewing room.  After each box is packed I carry it downstairs and stack them in the living room.  He is not to happy about this activity.  He doesn't know what is going on but whatever it is...he is not happy about it!

The last box packed yesterday was filled with 4 binders.  Each binder was filled with patterns I have collected over the years.  I definitely am a cup  half full kinda gals...I actually believe I will someday...make all those patterns! LOL  


On the housing front things are really ramping up!  We got our 45 day notice of completion.  The projected completion date is March 29th.  The walk through is scheduled for March 19th and next Wed. I meet the construction foreman at the site to discuss the shelving in the pantry and the window covering  people to get some ideas.  It is almost party time!!!

14 comments:

  1. Big things are coming soon! I predict lots more boxes in your future...at least, you're packing the important things first,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Enzo....he knows he won't be able to play with the squirrels and golf balls....but good for you for getting your sewing room packed up early,..once all done, then can tackle other rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have those pattern binders unpacked, I would like to go through them. I bet you have saved some fantastic patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot!!! So exciting - you will be in that house before you know it! Happy Packing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you.. it will be so nice to have everything new and the way you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting! I know you will fix it up so pretty with all of your lovelies. Dogs are funny when they know we are going somewhere...they know what's up and before you know it they are in the back of the car waiting! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see your house all finished and then when you settle in and decorate. Today I found the kathy schmitz book at jo anns and with a coupon, couldn't pass that up;

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure is an evil eye Enzo is giving you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love following you and Anne -- and your Enzo oh my a little old man in a fur suit -- he always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for spending time on the blog! Enzo is an entertainer for sure!

      Delete
  10. Oh how exciteing....remember lots and lots of lighting in the sewing room...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh poor Enzo - I remember Cami was just so confused about the new house. She ran all around and up and down the stairs. Took her a couple of days but then she was fine - so will Enzo :). Give her a hug from Cami and I :).
    Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete