Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Words

Keep a look out for the "In Your words" blog hop that starts on January 7th!!!  The quilters involved will make something...anything that incorporates words into the project.  So be sure and click on the button on the left side of the blog that looks like the one right below.  My day...for revealing what I have created is on Monday, January 14th!!!


I started piddling around yesterday... I had gotten up at 0430 did some stitching on my Crow Gossip, then went to water class which started at 0800 (it was 2 degrees in the parking lot) came home and felt like I didn't accomplish a thing!  But, I remembered these guys!  Which made me enter my sewing room and get cracking!



Here is a little peek at what I was working on...a hint, it has words in it!  Can't wait to show you!


Today is going to be a soup and sewing day!  How about you!!!

11 comments:

  1. Soup, sewing and a little cleaning just as soon as I get home from work...Yahoo it is Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "You Should Be Sewing" pic and the tree fabric in your sneak peek....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching and exercise completed before 9am? That would be a good accomplishment in my book! Son's last day home so we're going out for pizza tonight and then I'll be getting a headstart on my weekend cleaning while he makes a last visit to friends. Pretty exciting, I know. ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely too cold out, so good day to sit in and create.
    I am working on a rug and i made apple crisp and apple cookies, so I am all set, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I love the should be sewing photo! :-) I'm not so sure it would get me sewing though. Looking forward to how you use words. Have a snuggle-y kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The word blog hop looks fun, can't wait to see what everyone involved comes up with. Having a budget is a good idea for us all these days. Exercising...another idea to be serious about so we can live,quilt,and stitch longer! Oh! I broke down and joined the UFO group...Here goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today was kind of a sick day, didn't even get showered and dressed till 2 pm. However, once I got moving, I did make some progress--laundry mostly done now, some quilting, ready to end with some knitting and maybe binding sewing. Depends on the state of the shoulder--it complains about the weirdest things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok love that tree fabric at first I thought you pieced the fabric!
    that is wonderful...wow
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a sewing day for me today! I am going to make a quilt for my daughter and Son in Law for their new home. It should be very easy and quick as it is a bold modern stripe with a country flair...sounds a bit odd, but that's what I am doin' today! No soup...it brings on the hot flashes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in the 2013 UFO challenge. I have no rules, except to finish any given project by the end of the month. I like reading about others' UFO's history in Flicker.

    ReplyDelete