Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What Can She Possibly Have To Say????

I have been asked that several times.  How can you write a daily blog...what can you possibly have to talk about?  What I can say is that, I find the world and everything in it fascinating!  The clever, the weird, the wonderful and sad...all of what goes on in my world is interesting.  It doesn't matter if no one else is interested I would still be writing this blog, LOL.  But, I am very glad for those who decide to stop by and take a peek at what is soooo darn interesting here.

I spend about 15-20 minutes each morning viewing Pinterest...it is my magazine addiction and I only collect the idea, recipes or photos that really interest me.  Yesterday I found this craft project.  Now I think it is adorable.  I can see making wool holders instead of the towels...anyhoo, it is going to be on my gift list for myself and someone else.  For this year every time I make something for myself I am going to make something for my gift box and by Christmas I will have lots to chose from!


The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday.  On Monday afternoon I was feeling "shopping deprived" and decided I would just take a peek at quilt stuff on the internet.  I had never been on the Heart to Hand website but had heard that the website was to die for...and I heard right.  I immediately enlarged a wool Christmas quilt and drooled, almost shorting out my lap top.  I was good though and closed it up and didn't spend a penny.  Then Tuesday morning when I got up and opened the lap top there was an email from a blog reader who said she had just finished with a pattern by Heart to Hand...their Christmas wool pattern and if I wanted it she would send it to me!!!!!!!!  OMG...isn't the world an amazing place and we are all connected in ways we don't even realize...blessings.

I put together a little slide show of embroidery group at Sew Many Quilts...I am making headway on my Halloween witches boot stitchery and think...I just might get this done before Halloween!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a slideshow design

13 comments:

  1. I read about your doings every morning - sometimes I leave a comment and sometimes I simply lazy. But know that I have poppped in. LOL

    Off to view the slide show. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that blogging makes me more aware of what is going on in my life and around me. I love reading what you and my other blogging friends are up to, I learn something new almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute craft! I enjoy hearing what you have to say :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading your blog each day. I am glad you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy seeing what you are up to and the projects you and your groups are working on. I am glad you were able to get the pattern, nice to share with friends and save ourselves a little money. I need to go through my finished patterns that I won't make again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may not comment every day, but i do stop in to see what you are up to. ;-) Loved the smile box! And congrat's on the woolie pattern~ what a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the slide show! Of course I had to check out the Wool Lady in Temecula, since that's relatively close to me--there are a couple of quilt shops in Temecula and it's an easy day trip to head down there. Not to mention that The Daughters and I, and my SIL, went on a winery tour a couple of years ago. I've added Wool Lady to my list of shops to visit down there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just fun to be around. Wish I could hang out in person too as I know we would get into lots of trouble together. hee,hee,hee.
    I'm going to start going to and using Pinterest. However, I also know how I am and know that 15 minutes will turn into 5 hours of "OMG! How cool is that!" Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I, too, look at life as always full of intrigue and wonder. From watching birds as I look out my kitchen window to seeing a sewing project come together beautifully (or to learn a lesson on a (failed!) new technique). Truly, life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had forgotten about Heart to Hands. I have beautiful UFO in a box from there. All it needs is the center. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful projects, loved the smile box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are soooo blessed...I love their patterns.

    ReplyDelete