Monday, January 21, 2013

Napa Valley Museum

I was lucky enough to get juried into the Quilt For All Seasons show at the Napa Valley Museum.  I didn't have time to go down to the show but my sister who lives in Napa went and took a few photographs of the other quilts and I wanted to share them with you.


This was my quilt which I showed you back in December.  I thought that my sister might like to have this quilt and when I asked she was all about it, lol!  My dream is someday she will get bitten by the quilting bug but in the meantime I keep her and her family in quilts.


There were more quilts in the show which hung for a month but these are the ones she chose to photograph.  I especially love the last one...everyone in Napa will see rows of grapes but for this Salinas Valley girl, I see rows of lettuce, lol.







Keep checking on the Flicker 2013 UFO site by clicking on the button at the top of the blog...lots of inspiration being logged in and you can join us at any time!

4 comments:

  1. I love that bunny piece, that is so sweet, would love to make it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite of the ones that your sister took photos of, is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anna on being a part of that lovely display. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor for you to have been included in this show. Ya, my older sister lives in Salinas and that last one could be lettuce, or broccoli, or brussel sprouts, etc., etc., etc.!

    ReplyDelete