Monday, January 28, 2013

Holy Stitchery Batman!!!

The new stitchery of the month sponsored  by Sew Many Quilts is a huge success with over 30 participants!!!  I checked with Sharon and Gayle and any Woolie readers who want to participate they will sign you up by mail!!! You are going to want to sign up to get the patterns as it is the only way to get the little fusibles provided with each one!


They are absolutely adorable and are made to hang either on a wire stand or on a wall hanger...but, I hear some people are thinking about putting them together into one quilt top!!!


Linda is our moderator and instructor and not only is she a sweetheart...she is a great instructor!


I really like this stitchery card and for $4.95 it was clear written and well worth it since it could stand up in front of me.


I couldn't believe it...I was coming to stitchery class and one of my friends, Carrie brought me a little cross stitch on linen kit!!!  with a wonderfully sweet note...I am so blessed!  Isn't it adorable!  


Today is Material Girls...which means for me...a big stitch quilting lesson.  I am trying to finish another UFO...Crow Gossip.  hope your Monday is Amazing!!!

10 comments:

  1. I really do like that one, maybe for next year.
    I was lucky and found an old stitchery pamphlet in the thrift, love using it for basic and fancy, in a compact form.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, Holy Stitchery, Batman I must sign up. It's a must do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the Kathy Schmitz BOM?? If so I also want in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunch out with a friend today, after a swim. I hope to begin a heart shaped mug rug this afternoon...had a heck of a time finding plain white wool! Love to hear about your escapades with the besties...Girls just want to have fu-u-n!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anna you are such an enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've looked around their website and don't see the group listed anywhere. How can we sign up by mail? Thanks Anna~ you are such an enabler! LOL Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great project! It will be so cute! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too looked for a place on the web site so I could check this out and could not find it. If you could lead me in the right direction please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anna,

    Who is the designer of the stitchery? It looks lovely, have fun with the project. Is it Susan Schultz?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing the Kathy Schmitz BOM. I LOVE her patterns and am going to try to sign up online. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete