Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Girlfriends...What Would I Do Without Them?

Lori drove Robin and I out to Sisters yesterday.  First we stopped at the construction site, nothing dramatic changed but it was cleaned up and all the trim was done.  It looked awesome and I loved sharing it with the besties.  Next we headed over to the Sister's Coffee Company for some caffiene, carbs and girl talk...boy, did I ever need all three of those! lol

Yesterday was the Stitchin' Post open house where they showed off their new classes and the newly freshened up digs.  I put together a small slide show of the class offering for you to enjoy or contemplate signing up for.

As you can see from the photo...Robin is a better actor than Lori, lol  We ran into so many quilters that we knew...like old home week.  


May your Sunday be filled with blessings and a little quilting!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free slideshow

7 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! You went to my favorite coffee place and I wasn't invited??? lol I hope that you had some coffee and carbs for me while you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to get out with others who love to quilt shop and see friends from other areas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, more inspirations!! Love the Jean Wells classes (modern art) and the quilt hanging near Lori's head in the last photo and .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun to "see" Lori and Robin again! It really is a blessing to have good friends to do things with--you are all very lucky to have each other. Not to mention a wonderful shop (or two)(or 9) in the area! I really like the red quilt with the black cats all over it. Guess I really am a "crazy cat lady" at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the always pleasant video.
    Your blog gives me power!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun bunch of classes! Be sure to share which ones you choose to take or make on your own! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete