Monday, January 7, 2013

Double Great!

Don't forget "In Your Word" starts today so click on the button and enjoy yourself with the variety of creativeness out in the quilting world!


Yep, it might not be perfect grammar but I had a double great day yesterday!  Wait a minute...a triple great day!  Got to see how constructions was going and they are half way through mudding the walls! And it was a beautiful day in Sisters...as is breath taking! 


Afterwards I headed up to the sewing room and continued listening to this fantastic book on CD.  This is book 2 of a trilogy and is so rich in characters, history and emotion.  I am on disc 20!  Yes, I said 20.  There are 25 discs to this book and I have to finish it before I go out of town....tick tock, tick tock.  Which means between today and tomorrow morning I have to listen to 5 disc!...because it is already overdue...I am a library criminal right now but can't turn it in till I finish...mea culpa, mea culpa.


While listening I worked on Crow Gossip.  Did I tell you how much I love this project??? LOL  I know I tell you that every time I talk about this project...but, you must have had projects where you just loved it every time you got a chance to work on it...right????


I have been dragging out the UFO's.  This one is near the top of my list.  I plan on sewing those little half square triangles left overs from another project as a border.  But I am lacking a couple and will have to make those before I sew them together.  I hope more of you will join the UFO Flicker group.  No pressure just a place to encourage each other, post photos of UFO's completed or in progress.  Post questions and engage in discussions about all things UFO.


7 comments:

  1. Happy Monday Anna, picture of Sisters is beautiful, will that be the view from your new home? I had to laugh about your having to listen to the rest of your book in the next couple of days. I used to listen to books on tape when I was on the road there were times when I would have to stay in the car when I got home until the book was finished. Hope today is a good one. Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous book.

    Love your finished UFO. And, Crow Gossip has me intrigued. Can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous day it was in Sisters yesterday, from the looks of that photo!

    I love working on most of my projects until I get a new idea for a quilt that I'm anxious to get started on! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that view and I can see lots of potential for CC skiing, lol.
    Love your new projects, the wools are beautiful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting that your house is coming along so quickly--and what a gorgeous view! I miss snow so much, not sure if your pictures are helping me get through another "green" winter, or making me yearn more for it! No UFO wrangling today, well at least not so far today, but the night is young...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh!! LOVE* LOVE* LOVE* this pumpkin mat!! More Homespun goodness!!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Stitchin by the Lake...beautiful winterscape. Quite jealous of the snow.

    ReplyDelete