Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A New Day is Dawning! And, It Is The Best Day!

 I love this poster.  My life is what "I" make it...I love being the boss of me!


There is a new long arm quilter in town!  Keith, who is also the manager of Hancock Fabrics.  He had a business display at Sterling Bank so I had to go check out his work.  If you ever have an opportunity to knock on his front door you'll understand his logo, lol.  He also had several quilts in last years Sisters Outdoor Quilt show and has his own sewing studio.  


If you click on the photos they will enlarge and you can check out the quilting.


Here is a close up...great work!


This motif totally cracked me up!  If you are game to have Keith quilt something for you just email or call.  The info is on the first photo, lol.


Even though I am buried in UFO's and I can't fathom adding anything new I couldn't pass up the Pin Keep Swap!  If you click on this button on the left sidebar of the blog you can check out the info. Sounded like too much fun to pass up!


Have a great Tuesday!  I am heading to Woolie's today which should be filled with invigorating conversation!

3 comments:

  1. His FMQ looks great! He'll be a big help to those who don't quilt their own tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, Thanks for sharing the info for the Pin keep swap sounds like fun. I always learn so much from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does wonderful work, would love to let someone else quilt for me. Someday I will win the lottery and buy a long arm, haha.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete